FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $150
What is our Private Policy
This policy describes the personal information Vida Inc. collect about you, why we collect it, how we use it, and when we share it with third parties.
What kind of information does Vida Inc. collect?
We may collect personal information from you, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, credit card number, etc., when you engage in activities such as visiting our website or our store, placing an order online or by phone, making an in-store purchase or return, saving your information with us online, contacting us with a question or concern, or participating in a contest, promotion, or survey.
How does Vida Inc. use my information?
We may use your personal information to provide products and services and to support our business functions. For example, we may use this information for the following purposes:
· To process and fulfill your order, including by shipping products to you, or others you designate, and sending emails to you, or others you designate, to confirm your order status and shipment and to process merchandise returns.
· To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions, including marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you
· To make your shopping experience easier, more enjoyable and more efficient
· To address any problems and improve our products, services and technologies, as well as to develop new products and services
· To allow you to use our in-store and online technologies
· To provide consistent, personalized services across all channels (online and in-store), including to personalize our advertising, marketing communications, shopping experiences and promotional offers
· To organize events, promotions and in-store experiences
· To facilitate social sharing
· To administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions
· To help us learn more about your shopping preferences
· To prevent, detect, mitigate and investigate fraud, security breaches and activities that are or potentially may be prohibited or illegal
· As we believe to be required or appropriate to protect the rights, property, safety and security of Vida Inc. and our employees, customers and others
· As we believe to be required or appropriate under applicable law, to respond to requests from government authorities and to comply with legal process
You always have the choice not to receive marketing information or calls. For instructions on opting out, please email us at contact@Vida-Boutique.com
Who does Vida Inc. share my information with?
We do not share your personal information with 3rd parties.